I posted this over at the Ayeka Fan Club Message Board, but thought I should post it here, too.
For a variety of reasons (none of which are worth detailing here), I have been consolidating all of my TM!R fan-fiction manuscripts, source graphics, music files, etc., and condensing them down into one computer directory...I suppose it might be considered a back-up, or an archive, of sorts.
Anyway, what I have assembled is the following:
* I have placed all of my TM!R fan-fics into separate directories, each directory containing a text copy of the story, as well as MP3 copies of the tunes whose lyrics I used in the corresponding manuscripts, and a few graphics files.
* A copy of my website, including all of the graphics, all properly linked together.
* At one time, FullGonzo compiled the "The Harem Saga" and "The Harem Saga Sequel" into one Microsoft Word document, performing some much-needed editing and generally cleaning it up (an effort that was very much appreciated). I put that file out on my website for downloading some time ago, but of late I have gone back into it and touched-up a few of the loose ends, as well as adding a Table of Contents to it. This revised document is in it's own directory, along with MP3 copies of the referenced music.
Well, after dithering about it for some months, I finally got it done. I want to thank Jibril for providing the links I needed to the utilities and websites for getting it accomplished. The archive has been stored with MegaUpload, and can be retrieved from:
I haven't tried the retrieval process, so you'll have to let me know if doesn't work. I guess I'd also like to hear opinions about the contents, whether it was worth the effort or not.